Since I missed out on yesterday's lie (as is my wont) today I present two:
Last Thursday I took a day trip to South Dakota to proprose some new underground "ladies' health" clinics to local counties. While there, what did mine eyes see? None other than the legendary JACKALOPE! I took this as a sign that my work was justified, because as everyone knows, Jackalopes are Pro-Choice.
You know when you are in Wisconsin because every Friday, nearly every restaurant (ethnic or otherwise) has a fish fry. But here's a little fun fact: I catch all those fish. Every three weeks, I saunter over to Lake Michigan and I fish approx 12 tons of Perch, Cod, Walleye and Bass. Yes, all from Lake Michigan. My friend Pete takes care of the Chicagoland area, but Wisconsin? That's me.
To all you fish fry lovers: Your welcome.
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment