skip to main | skip to sidebar

Blog Of Lies

Most things on this blog are lies. That's a lie.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Constant Vigilance!

I think we all can learn a little lesson:
http://www.blifaloo.com/info/lies.php
Posted by Duplicity Jones at 11:09 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2007 (22)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ▼  September (12)
      • World News Headline
      • Fact
      • Time for a story...
      • An apology to OJ.
      • Fun Fact
      • Update: Shapeshifter
      • Constant Vigilance!
      • It feels like fall today.
      • Has this happened to you?
      • I am the luckiest person in the world!
      • Things, besides lies, I love:
      • Has this happened to you?
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (11)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (8)

About Me

Duplicity Jones
Don't ask too many questions. You might not like the answer.
View my complete profile