Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I did not do it.

Okay, Liberal Media, LISTEN UP. I've tried to be rational, listening to your whole "global warming" gibber jabber. I made a few points of my own, and waited for you to poorly attempt to refute concrete evidence. I even went to a lecture by Dr. What's-his-name.

But you have gone TOO FAR!

This whole man-made global warming campaign is slander. I'm a human, yet I'm pretty sure that I have never done anything to make this planet hotter. I have never mined for coal. I have never set an oil field on fire. I've never even done nuclear testing. And just because you are low enough to make the accusation, I have to address that I've never drowned a baby polar bear.

Sure, you'll all claim that you never named me specifically, but we all know you're talking about me.

So just drop it.

If anyone is contributing to global warming, it's you, Liberal Media. Because, Liar, Liar, PANTS ON FIRE. And that fire on your pants is hot, so hot that it's heating up the entire planet. SO THERE.

No comments: